- Over the 5 days after each treatment session (or as instructed by your healthcare professional) firmly massage the treated area 5 times a day for 5 minutes.
- Before massaging, wash hands thoroughly. To help reduce friction, use a cleanser or moisturising cream.
- Within the first 24 hours after treatment, an ice pack may be applied for a few minutes to the treated area to help reduce swelling. Wrap the ice in a cloth and avoid putting ice directly on your skin.
- Make-up should be avoided until the next morning after your treatment day
- Avoid excessive sun and UV lamp exposure until initial swelling and redness have resolved.
- An SPF 50+ sunscreen should always be applied before going out in the sun.
When will I start seeing results?
Your powder filler results from the biostimulation are usually seen by 8 weeks after treatment. Please book your next appointment at 8 weeks.
How many Powder Filler Treatments will I need?
Multiple treatments are usually required. Talk to your doctor, who will assess your results after your first treatment anytime from 8 weeks.
If you have further questions about your treatment, or to book your next treatment. Please call 93315005 or email as on email@example.com