Congratulations on making the step towards more beautiful skin.
RF MICRONEEDLING AFTERCARE
- Redness and mild heat sensation will last up to a couple of hours. There may be some swelling or a grid-like pattern or a graze associated
- Apply soothing gel, no lotions, until the heat has subsided. This is available for purchase at the clinic
- Make-up can be applied 24 hours after procedure.
- Redness and swelling will generally subside within a couple of hours, although it can last longer
- Once the redness and swelling has subsided, hydrate skin regularly with moisturisers
- MENDS (Micro-epidermal necrotic debris) is common, mostly for off-face treatments, and can last a few days to a few weeks
- Avoid using any active skin care (eg glycolic or vitamin A / retinol) and exfoliating for at least 7. Cleanse, moisturise and sunscreen everyday
- Wear sunscreen and avoid the sun after the treatment. The Manse Clinic sells SPF 50+ which is great to use after treatment
- Please contact the clinic on 02 9331 5005 if you require further assistance.
- When should I have my next treatment?
RF microneedling achieves the best results with multiple treatments. 3-5 treatments minimum 4 weeks apart are advised to start with and then 1-2 treatments per year minimum thereafter. Please discuss with your therapist /nurse /doctor. Packages are available where if you buy 4 treatments, you get the 5th for free.
- What skincare should I be using?
Please talk to your therapist about this and they will create a plan.
- What other energy based devices or skin treatments do you suggest for my skin?
This really comes down to what you want to improve.
For improving pigment and sun damage our most popular treatment is BBL
For general and regular skin maintenance, anti-ageing, pigmentation and improving skin quality our most popular treatment is The Manse Glow which is a combination treament of laser toning, a chemical peel and an LED light.
If you would like a plan to address your skin issues, please call 93315005 and make an appointment with out therapists.
Or your can book your next appointment online