Congratulations on making the step towards more beautiful skin.
FRACTIONAL LASER NON ABLATIVE AFTERCARE
- Apply ice packs following treatment if needed. Sunburn sensation will last a few hours. If there is swelling, use ice packs as required.\
- Apply soothing gel, no lotions, until the heat has subsided (generally 24 hrs). Please keep the soothing gel on for the first 24 hours if possible. Available for purchase at the clinic
- Make-up can be applied 24 hours after procedure. Minimal make-up would be ideal
- Redness and swelling will generally subside within 24-72 hours, although it can last longer
- Once the heat has subsided, hydrate skin regularly with moisturisers
- MENDS (Micro-epidermal necrotic debris) is common, mostly for off-face treatments, and can last a few days to a few weeks
- Avoid using any “active” skin care and exfoliating for at least 7-10 days to avoid hypopigmentation. Avoid (Glycolic’s or Vitamin A). Cleanse, moisturise and sunscreen everyday
- Wear sunscreen and avoid the sun after the treatment. The Manse Clinic sells SPF 50+ which is great to use after treatment
- Please contact the clinic on 02 9331 5005 if you require further assistance.
- When should I have my next treatment?
Fractional laser achieves the best results with multiple treatments. 1-5 treatments minimum 4 weeks apart are advised to start with and then 1-2 treatments per year thereafter. Please discuss with your therapist /nurse /doctor.
- What skincare should I be using?
Please talk to your therapist about this and they will create a plan.
- What other energy based devices or skin treatments do you suggest for my skin?
This really comes down to what you want to improve.
For improving pigment and sun damage our most popular treatment is BBL
For general and regular skin maintenance, anti-ageing, pigmentation and improving skin quality our most popular treatment is The Manse Glow
which is a combination treament of laser toning, a chemical peel and an LED light.
If you would like a plan to address your skin issues, please call 93315005 and make an appointment with our therapists