3.93K viewsFiller


I previously had filler placed in my mandibular angle. Unfortunately, I had to go back twice for correction. One said has .8ml, and the other side has 3ml. There is still a slight difference between the sides.

I would like to see a Doctor at The Manse to correct this. However, in these circumstances, would you generally recommend for me to get this dissolved (I can have dissolved for free) and then come in to have the filler re-done? Or would you recommend I come in for correction?

I would generally come in to have this dissolved by you, however, due to travel distance, it’s not really realistic for me to visit Sydney apart from if I were to come for filler products.


(Photos attached – I can provide more if necessary)

HIVE SOCIAL Changed status to publish 29/01/2024

Please send us an email on info@themanseclinic.com.au and we can discuss.

Dr Naomi Answered question 09/07/2019