Congratulations on making the step towards more beautiful skin.
VASCULAR LASER OR LASER GENESIS AFTERCARE
- Redness and mild heat sensation may last up to a couple of hours.
- There may be some swelling, redness, bruising and tiny scabs (the size of facial capillaries)
- Apply Care Factor for 7 days after the treatment. This is available for purchase at the clinic or online.
- Make-up can be applied 24 hours after procedure.
- Redness and swelling will generally subside within a few hours, although it can last longer
- Once the redness and swelling has subsided, hydrate skin regularly with moisturisers
- Avoid using any active skin care (eg glycolic or vitamin A / retinol) and exfoliating for at least 7. Cleanse, moisturise and sunscreen everyday
- Wear sunscreen and avoid the sun after the treatment. The Manse Clinic sells SPF 50+ which is great to use after treatment
- Please contact the clinic on 02 9331 5005 if you require further assistance.
- When should I have my next treatment?
Vasculare laser achieves the best results with multiple treatments. Minimum of 3 treatments minimum 4 weeks apart are advised to start with and then 1-2 treatments per year minimum thereafter. Please discuss with your therapist /nurse /doctor.
- What skincare should I be using?
Please talk to your therapist about this and they will create a plan.
- What other energy based devices or skin treatments do you suggest for my skin?
This really comes down to what you want to improve.
For improving pigment and sun damage our most popular treatment is BBL
For general and regular skin maintenance, anti-ageing, pigmentation and improving skin quality our most popular treatment is The Manse Glow and The Manse Glass which are a combination treatment of laser/IPL, a chemical peel and an LED light.
If you would like a plan to address your skin issues, please call 93315005 and make an appointment with out therapists.
Or your can book your next appointment online